PEAK DISTRICT WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
GET TO KNOW ME – I LOVE SHOOTING WEDDINGS IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS!
Hello! If you’re reading this, it’s possibly because you want to make sure that you’re picking the right person to be your wedding photographer!
So let me introduce myself:
• My name is Sarah 🙂
• I was born and raised in the picturesque spa town of Buxton, Derbyshire.
• I now live on an awesome 50ft narrowboat just over the border in North Wales.
• I spend a lot of my free time dragging my butt up hills for landscape photography or mountain biking down said hills.
• I am addicted to the Scottish Highlands. It’s my home away from home and I try to visit as many times as I can possibly squeeze in, each year!
• I have an unhealthy obsession with campervans.. currently on van conversion #3
• I literally cannot function without coffee and cake ☕🍰
• I LOVE the mountains!
• I have an apprentice Cockapoo called Munro (after the Scottish Mountains)
If you want to chat about your wedding photography then feel free to contact me using the button below.