Señor y Señora Smith is a Social Photography and Wedding Reportage company with a presence in the Balearic Islands and Barcelona, eager to tell Wedding Stories .
Señor y Señora Smith was born out of a need for generational change in the wedding photography sector. After several years working in other companies in the sector, we realized that the proposals and needs that have arisen with our clients have a common factor, they all wanted a different way of telling things, a more current style. We believe in the union of good photography and good design.
We are designers, communicators, visual chroniclers, “drawing photographers”, in short, storytellers. Because, in the end, our work is nothing more than a narrative.
What you will find in our blog are clippings from our professional career; works, concerns and stories lived with our clients. Our works have graphic expression as a consequence, not only as an aesthetic imperative. It is not only about portraying a special day, but also about reflecting the lives of two people in images, paper and symbols. In short, Mr. and Mrs. Smith carry out projects where the recipient is more of a friend than a client.
Our works are made from the desire to have fun and we hope you notice it.
· We believe in the value of things made by hand.
· We believe in people who make the wedding they always dreamed of, and not the one their parents want.
· We believe in giving back to nature everything it gives us.
· We believe in things well done. With time, with love.
· We believe in silence, looks, smiles and unexpected surprises.
· We believe in exclusivity and individualized and personalized treatment with the client.
· We believe in traditions, not in rules.
We believe in quality, tradition, careful craftsmanship and continuing to love what we do. The secret is to continue researching new materials and techniques, combining them with traditional ones and, above all, listening to the customer.